Sunday, November 16, 2008

wow

Today was a good day! Things are really falling into place. I got my Hubby by my side, my handful of friends and a NEW ATTITUDE, what more could I ask for lol....I took about a minute and a half today and realized how many ppo I truly care for, and its not that many...smh I’m a cold piece of work and the ppo that cross me will feel the chill! The ones that I cared for the most I can care less about now. Its like if you’re FAKE you’ll always be FAKE, and everything you’ve ever really known will turn out FAKE. I live real and I stay real. If I don’t like you, you will sense it, no doubt about it. I got too much love for myself and my true FAM to be hangin around you lost and confused individuals. I’m just speaking my mind right now, and so what! If you feelin blue about what I say, get a grip the world don’t revolve around you and no body except for fam and REAL friends will care about you! lol....I love bein real cause it leaves no room for FAKE!

No comments: